The cooking gods have rained their wisdom down upon me and given me one of the best kept dating secrets to ever grace the Earth - posting photos of everything you cook on Facebook.
Here’s how it works:
1) Cook something delicious - all of the below are valid options. The Broiled Chicken w/ Basil Mayonnaise works like a charm in my experience.
2) Plate it so it looks better than Pamela Anderson in Baywatch (yeah, I’m not sure if its possible either).
3) Upload it to Facebook with a caption that makes you look like a champion. For example: “What I’m Going To Cook For My Wife”, “Gift For My Neighbors”, “Just Another Tuesday Night Dinner”.
4) Thank everyone for all the crazy nice comments.
5) Direct message all the smokin’ hot babes (or studs) that left comments, inviting them to come over and cook/enjoy a smokin’ hot meal with you.
6) Thank me.
This sure-fire plan works for either sex. To attract men, all you need to do is tweek your captions and recipes to be more dude friendly. Maybe make a couple Bison Burgers with a caption that says “First Guy that Gets Here Gets It”. Trust me, you’ll have them running.
Don’t Be Selfish! Share this with your friends so they can get dates too!!!
And buy Trufflehead so you can learn how to cook!!!